What Do You Want to Integrate?
Integrating systems together is a very critical component to becoming efficient. We once had a customer who came to us because it was taking too long to move a process along. It turned out that an electronic request would come in to their mainframe, where an employee would PRINT the record, then re-enter it manually into another system. Can you imagine? Yet this happens everywhere. Needless to say, we spent a day with them, integrated the two systems and solved their problem.
What about you? In fact, challenge yourself to find a gap between two systems that could be integrated and automated. Let us help you do a cost analysis to see how much time and money can be saved over the years if you fix that one thing. Once you get a grip on the value, contact us today and let's get started!
- UPS & FedEx Tracking - Run a script that will send the recipient's info into the carrier, then get back a tracking number, stored into your application.
- Texting and Voice - Send a phone number and message into a voice server that will dial or text the recipient with the message translated to voice.
- AirWatch - Pull AirWatch data out and into your application for further actions.
- Formstack - Send a full record dataset (an invoice with line items for example) to be sent as a pdf email attachment to a recipient.
- Intune - Pull Microsoft Intune data out of the cloud and into your favorite application for further actions.
- Office 365 - Update specific users based upon details of the record in your application.
- Much more - If there's data, we can typically move it wherever you'd like!
Data Integration Professional Services
Interested in continuous improvement? Choose CIP and save a ton!